Office Coordinator - £28k p.a.
Based full-time in our offices in W1.
23 days leave + Bank holidays
Company health scheme
TBI Media has won over 200 awards delivering network Television, Audio and large scale live events for brands and broadcast. We work with some of the biggest names and platforms on the planet to create content that makes a difference globally.
After a rapid period of growth the team are now looking for an Office Coordinator.
This brand new and exciting role, is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a highly creative and growing productive team, providing them with a touch point for all the resources and facilities they will need to deliver the best possible results.
The primary role of the Office Coordinator within TBI Media is to ensure the smooth running of office based activities plus supporting the management, events and content team with what they need as part of their working day. The responsibilities and tasks within the role are outlined below, however they may vary in detail according to particular requirements associated with your current assignments.
The role calls for initiative, confidence, creativity, flexibility, high numeracy, accuracy and enthusiasm. You will also need a good level of personal organisation and team spirit, as well as the ability to cope with a workload that can be variable and demanding. You will be a central contact point (internal and external) for information, and you should actively seek to be informed and keep others within the team informed on relevant matters.
You will be expected to understand and reflect the values and objectives at TBI Media and have an awareness of key projects and clients beyond those relating to your specific assignments. You will regard yourself as part of the wider team and be willing and able to support and assist others as and where necessary
- General upkeep of the office including but not limited to, monitoring the post, managing general enquiries by phone or email, assisting with meeting preparations, keeping the kitchen stocked, answering enquiries at the door
- Main day to day point of contact for the IT, phone systems, emails and licenses
- Tracking office based costs and keeping record of these - including supplier purchasing and receipt management for VAT recovery.
- Ensuring that all paperwork relating to the role is kept up to date and filed according to our systems
- General office administration including office supplier relationships: ad-hoc for alarm, phones, water, stationery
- Responsible for fire logging, first aid accident reporting and maintaining emergency systems (alarms, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, sensors)
- Updating templates/forms/company comms and making these available to wider team
- Maintaining our content storage on the company hard drives and cloud server (Dropbox)
- Managing petty cash / float for the office and ensuring that office stock levels are kept up to date.
- Familiarity with and adherence to all financial and administrative systems relating to projects
- Onboarding system – administration of staff subscriptions, IT kit and TBI How to Guides
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Skills & Experience:
- IT & Mac proficient
- Strong numeracy & literacy
- Experience in a media organisation
- Process driven with strong experience of Excel
- Highly organised with a helpful and practical approach
- Knowledge of Dropbox desirable