Senior Producer – Superscoreboard
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a world class radio producer to join one of the UK’s most successful football shows – Clyde 1 Superscoreboard. As a senior producer you’ll be responsible for booking talent, planning content & researching the topics of discussion on the show. You’ll know Scottish Football inside out, be up to date with all the latest social media trends and have plenty of experience producing shows.
Working alongside the Content Director and station producers, you will also produce the Big Scotland Football Podcast and work closely with other Bauer teams including network production, premium rate contesting, charity & marketing.
Clyde 1 is part of the Hits Radio Network; Bauer’s largest radio network in the UK. In 2022, Clyde 1 won the John Myers Award for Local Station of the Year at the ARIA’s. The successful candidate will be leading Clyde 1 Superscoreboard: one of the longest and most iconic Football shows in the UK.
- Lead the production for Clyde 1 Superscoreboard, including booking talent, planning content and researching topics
- Lead production for the Big Scotland Football Podcast
- Help devise and implement world-class stand-out moments for Clyde 1 Superscoreboard, maximising on air and digitally all relevant opportunities.
- Confident direction and development of talent in a live and pre-recorded broadcasting environment. Experience of working with and managing high profile talent required.
- Archiving audio on a weekly basis. So, we can locate key audio moments in an instant for award entries.
- Feel confident in collaborating with our marketing, digital content, design and video production teams and help lead the strategy to find new and exciting ways to engage and grow our online audience. You should be competent using Content Management Systems and social media including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok & YouTube
- Work closely with other Bauer teams, including network production, premium-rate contesting, charity, digital and marketing, to ensure the highest operational standards are met across all areas.
- Working with Bauer’s compliance team to ensure all members of the team are trained to the relevant standards in relation to the Ofcom Code and Bauer’s internal compliance code.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all the latest social media trends, and be fluent in social media content creation
- Have demonstrable and relevant experience working in Audio Production.
- Be knowledge and passionate about all aspects of Scottish Football
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of how radio shows are produced and the ability to manage the technical aspects to make this happen.
- Working with the Regional Content Directors to guide and support on-air talent to create market leading radio for their target audiences.
- Ability to switch to cover other on air teams if and when required
- Have world class passion & drive to produce outstanding content to compete with all other media outlets
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com