ROLE: Solutions Executive
Media Central is the sales team behind 9 of Ireland’s most successful Media Brands, Newstalk, TodayFM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits, iRadio & OTB Sports.
Media Central is based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, and since its launch in 2014, has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland, delivering innovative and award-winning campaigns with clients across all sectors. We partner with and work with a huge number of brands such as Mondelez, Paddy Power, Gillette, Vodafone, Renault, Supervalu, Bank of Ireland, Sky, Disney+, Grant Thornton and many more.
We are looking for an innovative and proactive self-starter to join our Sponsorship & Solutions team. Working as part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work across some of our most dynamic and creative work - providing support across commercial campaigns involving but not limited to research, sponsorship, promotions, social and digital, digital audio, on-street activations and events.
REPORTING TO: Head of Solutions
- In & Post-campaign analysis. Work with stations to ensure all relevant material are in place on a weekly basis in order to report on Sponsorship and Solutions campaigns.
- Present Post Campaign Analysis reports with results, findings and feedback on solutions campaigns.
- Competition analysis. Research and present weekly updates on competitor activity.
- Manage promotional calendars for Media Central brands.
- Manage bookings for S&S campaigns.
- Working with campaign teams to monitor performance of S&S campaigns.
- Monitoring performance of digital campaigns across all social and digital platforms to optimise for best performance.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
- Have a clear understanding of performance, and manage KPI's with stations for clients.
- Accurately report and track relevant metrics on all campaigns, across all platforms.
- A passion for developing new & innovative advertising solutions.
- General support for Solutions Team as needed.
We’re looking for applications from people who want to build a career in media, are enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative and keen to learn.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong work ethic with the ambition to succeed
- Energetic, passionate and flexible with a resilient and positive, can-do attitude
- A proven track record of achievement – whether in academic, professional or personal life
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Driven and focused on results
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel.
- Ability to work across functions to find solutions.
- Strong team player
PREFERRED SKILLS, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Client service skills
- Understanding and experience of media sales, digital marketing and audience targeting.
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients.
- Knowledge of Post Campaign Reporting and experience in social channel analytics is beneficial, but not essential.
- Existing track record in media preferable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment and company
- Competitive starting salary with Performance Related Bonus
If you are up for the challenge send your CV to: Katharine.Wolinska@mediacentral.ie