Due to continued growth we’re looking for an awesome salesperson to join the Bauer family as an Account Manager in Staffordshire. Our brands are some of the biggest in UK radio and include Absolute Radio, Magic, Hits Radio, Greatest Hits Radio, Kiss, Kerrang, Heat Radio and Scala. We’re at the cutting edge of audio and digital advertising and you can be part of it.
You’ll be working with the Small and Medium Enterprise business community that relies on local brands in the Stoke on Trent area, but you will also be representing Bauer Media and be able to sell our full wider portfolio of audio and digital products to relevant clients.
This is a sales position and will require you to secure meetings, uncover advertising opportunities, present to clients and achieve sales targets each month for existing and potential new clients. You will be part of a small team of account managers and have the backing of advertising specialists in both audio and digital.
A career in radio is like no other – this isn’t your normal 9-5pm!
You can expect an environment that’s professional, fast paced and full of people that “make it happen” - it’s creative, challenging and somewhere you can grow.
We will ensure you have a fantastic start in our business, learning all you need to know to succeed in your new role and will also provide you with additional development opportunities along the way.
Our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support.
This role also comes with a company car, phone, laptop and company pension scheme.
In your role as an Account Manager at Bauer Media you will:
- Sell creative multi-platform advertising campaigns across our portfolio of commercial airtime, creative, digital products, sponsorships and client funded promotions.
- Proactively manage and grow your own territory and client list and will be expected to independently source and secure new business.
- Deliver revenue in line with pre-agreed monthly and quarterly targets.
In this role you will work with business owners and senior leaders within retail, hospitality, education, local authority and public services – at this level you need to be commercially aware and show an interest in the business environment, understanding how you can add value through the portfolio of products and platforms you have to offer.
For this position you will have a strong track record in client facing Business to Business sales:
- You easily build rapport and have a keen eye for a commercial opportunity
- You are naturally highly motivated, loving nothing more than smashing a target
- You are professional and both a passionate and persuasive communicator
- Your listening and fact-finding skills are second to none
- You have the confidence and conviction to pitch and ask for the business
- Your customers love you and keep coming back because they know you put them first
- You’re highly organised, working well under pressure and to deadlines