We are looking for an Account Manager to work within our Co promotions department. The successful Account Manager will be working with clients in the Live Entertainment industry to drive revenues on to all Bauer Media Audio brands.
As our next Account Manager you will manage the growth of revenue through new and existing clients and their agencies by selling the best possible advertising solutions through co-promotions, digital and associated products in order to achieve agreed personal and departmental targets.
The team are an integral part of Bauer Media and bring together different departments to work collaboratively across exciting projects. We are passionate about everything we do and work together internally and externally to find the best solutions for clients and internal departments.
This is a Hybrid role connected to our offices in Manchester
- To drive revenues to the Bauer Audio Media network through co-promotions with Live Entertainment clients
- Pro-actively pitch opportunities to these agencies and clients
- To be involved in building relationships with new clients
- Growth and development of existing and new clients
- Project Management of Aloud.com, working alongside the development team and Co Promotions team
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to build long-lasting and sustainable relationships with our clients.
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Confidence and tenacity
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.