Agency Account Executive
Agency Account Executive.
Media Central is the dynamic and award winning sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful media brands: Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, iradio NE, iradio NW and OTB Sports.
Media Central has disrupted and changed the face of media sales in Ireland since launching in 2014. We thrive on creativity, innovation, and are passionate about delivering best in class campaigns and results for our clients.
We are looking for an innovative and proactive self-starter to join one of Ireland’s most dynamic media sales team. The successful candidate will provide support to their agency account management team.
We are looking for a person with an understanding and interest in all aspects of advertising and marketing,
We are looking for a driven individual to become an expert in their field. They must possess the confidence and ability to build excellent relationships and have the aptitude to effectively manage a wide array of client accounts. The candidate must have some understanding of the advertising market in Ireland and thrive within a target driven and fast moving dynamic team environment. They must have a desire to learn about delivering outstanding account management, developing & executing creative and innovative advertising campaigns for our valued clients across a range of radio, digital platforms & experiential events.
And most importantly be enthusiastic and keen to develop themselves and their own skills.
REPORTING TO: Business Director & Head of Agency
- Driving creativity throughout our network to achieve sales targets
- Communication is vital and you must work with key stakeholders to develop both existing and new client relationships
- Working with their Business Director to ensure growth of key accounts within their business sector
- Work within our wider team to create & deliver innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns to achieve revenue targets
- Assist and oversee larger campaign and commercial events.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face presentations
- Assist & develop new products & revenue streams
- Assist in the delivery of solutions campaigns within your agency accounts.
- Ensure campaign delivery, on time & to client brief and monitor client executions and quality control of all campaigns
- Build and produce monitoring, competitor and analysis reports using Media Monitors and other monitoring tools
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the companies, as directed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for sales!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in media, sales or advertising within sales organisation or an agency
- A track record in achieving sales targets preferable
- A keen interest in media sales and digital marketing
- An understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content
- A passion and talent for advertising & media
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to learn and use new systems and tools such as Mediastar, AdDynamics, & Media Monitors