Assistant Audio Producer Apprenticeship
This is a key role in the organisation, supporting the Senior Studio Engineer (Senior Producer) with the responsibility for audio and visual content production.
Working within the production team you will be responsible for production of Calibre Audio content including commercial audiobooks, Calibre created audiobooks and other audio and visual content including podcasts and video and managing audiobook narrators.
Main tasks of job:
- Managing narrators for audiobooks.
- Archiving and editing pre-recorded audio files using industry software and compressing files and ultimately creating master files.
- Recording and editing of audio content as required.
- Generating and researching ideas for content through creative briefs and developing production ideas.
- Contributing to the production process, monitoring budgets and resources and adapting to operational changes.
- Converting text, graphics, video and audio files into other formats for use across the organisation.
- Contributing to, and making use of, an archive of audio resources which can be re-used
- Producing and making use of user-generated content for marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Using technology, such as Pro Tools and Adobe Audition, for editing and production purposes.
- Entering and updating data onto the library management system (LMS) and SAN (Storage Area Network) systems.
- Troubleshooting “erroneous” files on the system.
- Maintain the duplicating machines, replenishing ink etc. as required.
- Maintain “master files”.
- Monitor stock levels of blank CD’s, ink and other consumables
- Be responsible for producing CD’s for third parties as and when required.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to plan and develop productions.
- Assisting the Senior Studio Engineer (Senior Producer) in a variety of other relevant duties when needed.
Please click the link to apply: