Audio Producer – Create Productions
Create is looking for an Audio Producer to join the team in London. The Producer will work within the audio team to craft and produce audio content; commercials, features, promos, radio programming and podcasts. They will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day tasks and that production meets high quality and brand objectives. Primarily, they will need to be super organised and creative, be able to work at speed in a busy environment and sometimes under time pressure with key deadlines. Audio editing experience in the sector is essential.
Create is a global production company with offices in London, Vienna, Madrid, Sydney and Hong Kong. It produces audio and video content and builds and manages experiential events and exhibitions for blue-chip companies. Its clients are media owners, media and creative agencies and direct clients. Create has been providing first class solutions for clients since 2010 and has established a long-term customer base and operations across multiple markets. View more at www.createproductions.com
Responsibilities (working to Production Manager – Audio):
- Responsible for creating ideas and working with client to pitch audio solutions
- Management and implementation of projects – audio
- Budget responsibility against approved projects
- Client liaison across appointed projects
- Creation and publication of public facing podcasts
- Contribution to the objectives of the Company
- Experience of audio editing and software - a history of working across audio is preferable, ideally Audition audio software.
- Competent in using a variety of office-based software; e.g. word, excel, keynote, powerpoint.
- Creative ideas and budgeting – ability to create solutions and budget against client briefs
- They will be able to apply common sense and make decisions when delegated tasks
- Excellent communication skills in order be an effective team player, working with colleagues, clients and suppliers to ensure tasks and projects run smoothly
- Basic salary - dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday – (including Christmas Holiday break of 3 days) plus All Public Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Tech support i.e. mobile phone, laptop
If you’re interested, please email your CV and a covering letter to explain why you are the right person to join the team at Create.
Applications should be made by email only and sent via Marcus Railton at Create