Branded Content Producer
We are Global
We think big, work hard and never stand still. It’s our talented and passionate people that make us leaders in creativity and innovation and the proud home to the best media and entertainment on the planet.
We’re here to make everyone’s day brighter. That’s everyone from our Globallers, to our audiences, every partner we work with and every community we work in. Whether we’re making shows or making headlines, making everyone’s day brighter is behind everything we do.
Whether we’re in the studio, building a world-class Global Player app, or producing fast-moving digital content, we’re at our best when we’re working together. It’s why we show up, deliver great work and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here
Branded Content Producer
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Head of Branded Content (Capital Network, Radio X & Classic FM)
Overview of job
A Branded Content Producer is a creative person who loves coming up with big ideas and creating outstanding content. You embrace digital, video & social alongside broadcast channels, which are all encompassed in the ideas you create. You are also super organised.
If you dream it up, you can make it happen too.
We’re looking for an individual who demonstrates creative flair, possesses proven organisational skills, and has experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously. This is a rare & exciting role.
3 best things about the job
- You can create and influence content on the biggest UK radio brands in the UK!
- It's not just radio. Events (Summertime Ball, Jingle Bell Ball, Classic FM Live, Radio X Presents...), Social, Video, Outdoor, Podcasts. It is on and off air.
- No two days are the same. You'll be working on a project for Classic FM, while brainstorming concepts for Capital Dance. Days are fast paced and varied.
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have:
- Hit the ground running with a number of projects under your belt.
- Been vocal in brainstorm, contributing relevant, creative, deliverable ideas in response to client briefs.
- An understanding of how radio and digital work together and fit into wider media plans, while retaining editorial integrity.
- Seamlessly blend into the team, building relationships with various editorial and commercial teams.
Responsibilities of the role
- Creating great, innovative content. You’ll enjoy working creatively and coming up with multiple ideas across radio and our various platforms. You will brainstorm daily.
- You’ll have outstanding organisational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point commercial campaigns to the highest standard in the industry.
- Effective communication will be a key factor as you’ll work with various departments within Global.
- You’ll build positive relationships with our editorial and commercial teams, ensuring your campaigns deliver for both parties.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Experience in generating creative solutions to meet client briefs and engage audiences.
- A dedicated attention-to-detail.
- Knowledge of radio sponsorship & promotions advantageous but not essential. Equally a passion or curiosity about pop music, guitar music and classical music is advantageous, but not essential.
- You’ll know and respond positively to the needs and expectations of others to achieve the right outcome. We expect you to problem solve on the job and help others do the same.
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global