Commercial Producer/Script Writer
How would like to work for one of the largest Radio Broadcasting Networks in the UK?
As a Commercial Producer/Script Writer working within Bauer Media Audio Northern Ireland, your focus will be on creating engaging/arresting ideas for radio adverts and promos, and produce these ideas ultimately as finished commercials to a high standard for broadcast.
We are a highly skilled team, with a reputation in the marketplace for outstanding creative and high-quality audio production.
Our advertising clients are absolutely central to everything we do. As a Commercial Producer/Script Writer you’ll be a key part of developing our business, by creating and producing work that helps to attract and win new clients and develop our existing client portfolio. You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing market leading radio commercials for our clients in the radio advertising sector.
- Help build trusting relationships with our clients, sales teams, and creative colleagues.
- Working with sales teams to meet key delivery deadlines.
- Directly arranging and organising recording sessions with voice overs, whilst time managing workload to adhere to strict turnaround deadlines.
- To compile, edit and finish the audio with any required special effects and music in a linear wav stereo format.
- To be mindful of the sound of the station and the destination of the adverts to ensure the produced advert is aligned with that station’s output style.
- To document, archive and back up details of all audio produced for PRS purposes.
- To effectively liaise with, clients, other creative copywriters and producers, Bauer sales executives, management, stations programmers, all Bauer departments and external agencies and bodies, maintaining professional working relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
The ability to build brilliant relationships whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to direct, record and produce radio commercials for Bauer Media Audio Northern Ireland
- The successful candidate will be able to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment.
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Confidence in your interpersonal skills.
- The applicant must have experience of working with audio production software and plugins, ideally Adobe Audition, and have experience of casting and directing voiceovers that will deliver the required artistic treatment of the script.
- Experience of casting and directing voice overs and producing radio commercials that deliver the required artistic treatment.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with