Content Solutions Executive
It’s an exciting time at Gaydio as we expand our commercial team, and our on air offering across the UK. We’re looking for someone to join our content solutions team.
Our Content Solutions team work with the programming team and commercial team to deliver campaigns for clients. This might be anything from a simple on air creative, to social media campaigns or full blown events.
As the Content Solutions Executive you’ll work alongside the content Solutions Manager, executing commercial ideas, you’ll be scripting, making and designing assets for clients on air, social, and digital executions.
We’re looking for someone who is able to script and produce engaging adverts that meet a client brief. You’ll know your way around Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Premier.
You’ll be great at self managing, a quick learner and able to multitask. You’ll be great at coming up with ideas, but be equally accepting of any that might land at your desk.
Part of your role will be on occasion scheduling adverts so attention to detail is crucial.
We’re a small team here at Gaydio, so one minute you could be working for a major UK brand, the next a small independent business, or you might help painting the office (Painting skills aren’t necessary) we’re an LGBTQ+ radio station, and you’ll be able to understand and aim towards this community.
We’re happy to hear from people with all types of experience from Uni leavers to someone who may have years of practice. If you love radio, have great ideas, and are a great all rounder – we want to hear from you.
The role will start as a fixed term contract, with looking at moving into a permanent contract as a member of staff. We see this job being based in our Manchester City Centre office - however there could be an opportunity to work from our Brighton Base, or some form of Hybrid working for the right applicant.
Salary is Negotiable deepening on experience. We offer a fun and lively environment to work in, with a culture of responsibility that gives you the tools and trust to use your experience to do a great job
We are also taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans and/or non-binary to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our team.
Main Objective: To Support the content solutions manger with the production of exciting creative solutions for our advertisers and partners, that help deliver results for clients
1. To deliver commercial production on time to client deadlines
2. To help with Ad scheduling during absence
3. To Ensure productions are compliant to Broadcast Law
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Premier, Photoshop and Audition
- Good understanding of Social Media and growing engagement
- Knowledge of what makes a good engaging advertising Campaign
- Knowledge of the LGBTQ+ Market
- Creative thinker
- Works well under pressure, but keeps good attention to detail.
- Self Motived
Other Skills which are desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of RCS products, including Zetta, Aquira and GSelector
- Skilled on other Adobe Suite products
- Basic HTML coding knowledge
- Able to produce engaging radio / social content.
- Deadlines hit for clients with commercial production
- Ad logs loaded on time
- All legal procedures followed for campaigns.