Digital Content Producer
We’re looking for a radio-loving Digital Content Producer to join the Greatest Hits Radio digital team.
You will create digital content to support our web/app/social platforms and radio shows, creating cutting edge content involving some of the World’s biggest stars, broadcasting across the UK!
Your finger will be firmly on the pulse of all the latest digital ad music trends, with your multi-platform awareness must at the forefront of all your strategic planning / decision-making. You’ll also support our key brand activity across Greatest Hits Radio with the chance to get involved in other brands too.
The focus of your role:
- We’re looking for a creative and pro-active digital content producer with experience of working with a music brand audience to help support the GHR brand’s day-to-day digital output.
- You’ll work closely with the cross network digital team and the wider programming teams to create compelling targeted content that grows the station’s core audience across radio and digital.
- You’ll support the production of show content across the digital platforms,, capturing the style of each broadcast in a creative and innovative way to engage and grow followers.
- You will have extraordinary management skills, creativity and strategic planning – striving to do things differently to help us remain a leader in the industry.
- You’ll be obsessed with the finer details that go into making every piece of content succeed and have a natural thirst to make things better the following day!
- You’ll have a level understanding of broadcast regulations and law and be able to apply this understanding in the pressure of a live studio environment.
- When required you’ll work with the wider digital team in the creation, co-ordination and administration of marketing, events and commercial.
- There is an opportunity for this person to help drive the digital strategy for GHR and develop their own ideas and projects within it.
What you’ll do:
- You'll be full of ideas but also possess the ability to stimulate others to create great content. You'll always be thinking further ahead and thinking strategically. You’ll always be asking “how can we make this even better?”
- A natural problem solver, together with your creative flair and judgment you'll choose the right solutions for GHR
- You'll know and respond positively to the needs and expectations of others to achieve the right outcome.
- You'll understand the target audience inside out and have a sound understanding on how to grow audiences.
- You'll be confident when working towards your own personal objectives as well as helping others in achieving business goals, regularly setting and stretching new standards and goals.
- You'll be confident using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, online content management systems (or similar) and should be extremely confident on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat).
- You’ll have the ability to be silly and sensible – you need a good sense of humour and strong mettle to work on this show!
- Committed – This job isn’t a 9-5 and as a result requires dedication
What we’ll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Founded in Hamburg in 1875, Bauer Media is a privately-owned, global media company operating in 17 countries with a portfolio of market leading consumer brands across radio, magazines and digital. It also operates several online comparison portals in Central Europe, Spain and the Nordics and a growing marketing services business for small and medium sized enterprises.
Bauer Media Audio is one of Europe’s leading digital radio and audio businesses, reaching over twenty-five million listeners daily across FM, DAB, digital TV, web, apps and voice-controlled devices. Through its portfolio of world-class brands the business spans the UK, Poland, Slovakia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway with leading brands including Mix Megapol, Radio Nova, RMF, Absolute Radio, Kiss and Magic.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send a cv and application letter to Radiodigitaljobs@bauermedia.co.uk