We are recruiting a Digital Editor to work with our award-winning audio brands, including Absolute Radio, Greatest Hits Radio, Hits Radio, KISS and Magic.
We need a Digital Editor to lead the social media strategy for pan-Bauer propositions, including shows, music content and podcasts.
You will sit at the centre of the business, working with all brand teams, and respective brand Digital Editors, to showcase the best of what Bauer has to offer through creative and compelling digital content.
This is an opportunity to manage content for our pan-brand audience, who will be at the heart of everything you do.
This is a hybrid position connected to our office location in London
- You will be curating rather than creating content in this role, so you should have a clear idea of what compelling, shareable and on-brand digital content looks like across various social media platforms – notably, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Use data and trends from social media platforms and analytics tools to contribute to new digital content ideas – collaborating with the radio station teams, brand Digital Editors and social teams, Heads of Music and Marketing, Content Directors and digital platforms team across the Bauer business.
- Advise on best practice around titling, descriptions and tagging to ensure our content is searchable, discoverable and eye catching for listeners and app users.
- Creating and managing plans for digital content, coverage and promotions across all Bauer bands.
- Be across Key Performance Indicators for third party and owned channels using analytics tools.
- Supporting teams with best practice and troubleshooting any issues.
- The role requires demonstrable team leadership skills and the ability to influence production and presentation teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- You care about what’s relevant and essential for our pan-brand audience and live by a right content, right platform, right time mentality.
- You have copywriting experience and the feel confident in your ability to create a strong tone of voice via social media and digital platforms.
- Experience in sharing a variety of media formats to social media, including native imagery, video, articles and podcast content.
- You will be accomplished at driving engagement and new listeners via digital platforms.
- A strong understanding of the online and social media landscape, demonstrated through previous work and active participation on social networks.
- Strong writing skills and English skills.
- Strong communications skills and be able to communicate both in-person and using tools such as monday.com, Trello, Slack or Teams, with management, stakeholders, subordinates, and peers.
- Time management, organisational and prioritising skills essential.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong understanding of data reporting using platform’s native analytics and Sprout Social.
- Always on top of the latest social trends and an understanding of each social platforms algorithms and how to work best within them.
- Strong ability to develop good relationships and to take on stakeholder feedback.
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and admin skills.