We are looking for a Scheduling Assistant to join our Scheduling Team based in Leeds.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for scheduling the advertising between the breaks in broadcasting content. The focus for our scheduling assistants is to ensure that these advert breaks meet the strict timings and daily deadlines.
The scheduling vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence every-time” and all teams are aligned to this one goal. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
You will be working closely with Bauer Local, National and Regional Sales teams to ensure we can accommodate as much revenue as possible within strict minutage policies.
What you will do:
• Produce accurate advertising logs 24/7
• Source and enter accurate copy rotations for local campaigns
• Proactively work to create availability to ensure no revenue needs to be turned down
• Ensure campaign delivery targets are achieved.
• Ensure exceptions are kept to a minimum in order to keep avail accurate.
• Avail check local orders and suggest alternative laydowns if needed.
What you will bring:
Great news no prior experience is needed but we would love you to have the following qualities
- Be computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Team player
- Able to work independently