Direct Sales Executive at Dublin’s Radio Nova
Launched in September 2010, Radio NOVA has 165,000 listeners (and growing) and is the only Dublin radio station licenced to cover Dublin city, county and the extensive commuter belt, incorporating Wicklow, Kildare and Meath.
Listeners are joining us in their droves and, because of our continued success, we need to expand our sales team to keep up.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as a member of the Direct Sales team, you will identify and pursue new advertising clients for the station.
- A minimum 3 years in a fast paced sales environment (preferably advertising sales)
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets on a weekly / monthly basis
- Proven examples where you have worked on your own initiative to get sales across the line
- You will be required to prospect heavily and create a solid pipeline of opportunities in order to develop them into strong and viable revenue streams for the station.
- You will be consult with new prospective clients on every level, from every industry, and prepare suitable advertising proposals.
- You will be required to maximise customer retention with all of your clients through strong customer service and up-sell where appropriate.
- You should have excellent negotiation and closing skills and an ability to see opportunities in every area
- A genuine drive for achieving sales targets.
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Good attitude; enjoys hitting targets
- Strong time management and admin/organisational skills
- Own car with full drivers licence essential
- Excellent personal appearance and appropriate dress required at all times
- Available for office hours (8:30 – 5:30) and outside of these hours when required
- Strong working knowledge of PC’s, MS Office Suite and comfortable working with other systems
The position is a permanent position (with 3 month probationary period) and is both office and field-based.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org