Reception and Facilities Coordinator – Clyde 1
Do you want to join Glasgow and the West’s award winning and number one radio station?
Radio Clyde (part of our Hits Radio Network and Bauer's largest Network in the UK) currently has a rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Receptionist and Facilities Co-ordinator. Radio Clyde is home to two of our most iconic radio shows - "Bowie at Breakfast" and "Clyde 1 Superscoreboard". Clyde 1 is the current winner of the John Myers Award for Local Radio Station of the Year, ARIAS 2022.
First impressions are important and as first and last point of call for our guests at the radio station, you will provide a friendly and professional front of house service. Providing excellent customer service and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, in all interactions both externally and internally.
Responsible for welcoming and attending to visitors, representatives and other third parties. Dealing with enquiries on the phone, face to face and in writing, in a professional and efficient manner.
You will also be responsible for general administrative and onsite facilities duties, so previous administration experience and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 are essential.
- General administration for Glasgow office and first point of contact for visitors to station
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude
- Maintain workplace security by issuing contractors passes and maintaining visitor logs
- Maintain reception, office space, meeting rooms and communal areas, ensuring they are clean and tidy at all times
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls and emails to the general Radio Clyde, inbox, forwarding as necessary to the relevant teams
- Sort and distribute Incoming / outgoing mail (including franking)
- Take inventory of supplies and re-stock as needed
- Deal with all deliveries / couriers
- Manage company pool cars / booking annual services and MOTs
- Provide facilities support and assist the property and facilities Manager when required
- Site Health & Safety and First aid point of contact
- Assist the Marketing team with events
- Support with charity requests
- Support with the organization of on-air competition prizes for content teams across Scotland
- Assist with organisation of station social events/ gatherings
What we’re looking for:
It’s a busy office but it’s also a lot of fun. The position of Receptionist and Facilities Co-ordinator is a pivotal role in the station so the successful candidates will have excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure this role runs efficiently.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a hands-on approach and great work ethic.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Organised, accurate and thorough with excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team and adopting a flexible approach by helping out with various tasks as required.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, always acting as a professional representative of Bauer Media.
- An excellent telephone manner, with the ability to use good interpersonal skills to enable effective communication and to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrating the ability to communicate in an accurate, clear and concise way.
- Have a passion and vision to develop this role.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Office 365 / Microsoft Teams
Opportunities like this don’t come up every day so don’t miss out!
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org