Group Operations Director
We are looking for a Group Operations Director to work closely with the Chief Content and Music Officer, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief of Staff to manage and deliver a range of projects across our portfolio of stations.
Our objective is to win new audiences in new ways, and you’ll be a vital part of our strategy to create content that people will want to listen to, look at, experience live and enjoy locally.
This role is a Hybrid position and can be connected to one of our many offices across the UK
- Work closely with the Chief Content and Music Officer, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief of Staff in developing and delivering long-term operational strategies that help meet company objectives
- Setup consistent systems and processes to deliver a simplified and unified approach across all of Bauer’s brands
- Strategic planning and execution of projects as laid out by the Chief Content and Music Officer
- Support and lead on change management within the Content team
- Act as the bridge between senior management and all other departments to ensure business objectives and central projects are delivered in a timely manner
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong interpersonal and influencer skills able to work collaboratively and effectively across teams
- Forward thinking and innovative mindset
- Knowledge and understanding of the portfolio of stations and how they are structured
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast-moving marketplace
- Open minded willingness to learn and evolve
- Strong leader and communicator