Inventory Management Coordinator, Bauer Media
We are looking for an Inventory Management Coordinator to join our Advertising team in London.
This is an administrative role, the main purpose is to maximise the on-air revenue to Bauer by assisting in the short-term management of price and inventory across the Bauer Radio’s portfolio of stations. This is achieved by working with Sales Team to accommodate advertising campaigns and ensuring that the advertising being sold is evenly spread across all times of the day and across all of Bauer’s radio stations.
The Inventory Management Coordinator will report into the Inventory Manager, working with a team of 2 other Inventory Management Coordinators and reporting to the Inventory Manager.
The advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do” and all teams are aligned to this one goal with clear team and personal KPIs. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive, and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
We work to a hybrid working model, you will be expected to work from home and our office location in London, Euston.
What You'll do
- Using in-house computer systems, check if there is advertising space available to deliver National & Regional Sales campaigns, where space is not available alternative solutions need to be found.
- Ensure Bauer’s partner stations receive and broadcast campaigns correctly.
- Communicate availability issues to all Sales Teams and Agency contacts.
- Liaise with National Sales and Scheduling Teams to ensure the smooth booking of campaigns enabling us to offer excellent customer service.
- Use Microsoft Excel and in-house reporting tools to produce Post Campaign Analysis for National campaigns.
- Resolve ad hoc issues with National Campaigns
- Support the Inventory Manager and Inventory Management Executives with ad hoc tasks and requests
What You'll Bring
- Good numeracy.
- Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- Sales focused attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales and Bauer brands.
- A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
Expiry Date 15th October 2023
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers