Marketing and Events Executive Absolute & Magic Radio
We are looking for a Marketing and Events Executive to support our national brands team in London.
In this role you will have a focus on Absolute Radio and Magic Radio. We have a hybrid working environment, you will be expected to work from home and our office location in London.
What you'll do
- Execute trackable digital activity to help deliver audience through a multi-platform strategy including social media, station website and e-CRM development and delivery.
- Provide administrative support to marketing teams across a full range of marketing and live brand event duties for Absolute Radio, Magic Radio, Jazz FM and Scala Radio.
- Manage and schedule brand newsletters and push notifications, including producing copy and imagery.
- Assist in the delivery of paid-for social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Manage re-occurring podcast campaigns.
- Develop always-on Premium campaigns for Jazz FM and Scala Radio.
- Support brand events and other on-the-ground activities that cement our stations at the centre of our target audiences, driving reach, awareness and revenue.
- Support the Senior/Marketing manager to implement and deliver third party partnerships that drive brand profile.
- Safeguard brand image by ensuring consistent, high quality delivery across all platforms and events.
- Lead on brand campaigns across a variety of digital and print channels, including leading on cross-promotional partnerships with other Bauer brands.
- Collate and create post campaign analysis reports (PCAs) for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in budgetary management, raising Purchase Orders and monitoring specific budgets as required.
- Actively contribute to the development of marketing plans.
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours with a focus on Absolute Radio, Magic Radio, Jazz FM and Scala Radio. Plus support on other brands where needed.
What you'll bring
- Experience within broadcasting, media, music or digital would be an advantage
- Experience or Knowledge on digital platforms and paid digital campaigns
- Knowledge of key marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent creative and communication skills - articulate with written and spoken word and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Budget, invoice and account planning
- Ability to work to set objectives and within budget limitations - performance orientated
- Experience using Photoshop or other design software would be an advantage
- Experience using Microsoft programmes, such as PowerPoint and Excel
Expiry date 22nd October 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers