Creative Production Manager
Hello! We are A Million Ads, the personalisation experts. We use data to create personalised advertising with more context and more relevance to better connect with people. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. We work globally with advertisers and brands such as P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Adidas and Loreal and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Bauer and Global Radio to bring listeners an authentic dynamic audio experience.
About the roles
We are hiring two Creative Production Managers to join our team. For each role, we are looking for a slightly different background of experience, one who has Radio or Audio production experience and the other with Creative Strategy or Copywriting experience. As a Creative Production Manager, you will own all elements of our creative process with a diverse array of clients from Sky to EA Games.
Using your creative expertise you will be the first port of call for all things creative whether it's coming up with ideas for a pitch, guiding a creative agency through the audio production process, asset management or music and editing for an audio production campaign. Reporting to Kim (Director of Creative Production) it will be your role to identify where we can improve within our process and come up with creative solutions to resolve.
What you’ll do
- Write dynamic scripts, source and cast voiceovers and direct dynamic recording sessions.
- Consistently stay on top of advertising trends and how we can ensure we are always pushing top-quality creative and identifying potential opportunities.
- Work with studios and sound engineers on audio mixes sourcing and selecting music / SFX.
- Upload and monitor audio files in dynamic studio platform ensuring each variation is seamless and sounds impeccable.
- Host intro/onboarding sessions with Creative Agencies.
- Dynamify, inspire and consult with Creative Agencies throughout the entire campaign process being the main point of contact on the best use cases of data in their creative concept & best practices of production.
- Brief studio and sound engineers on deliverables & best practices for the recording.
- Follow up and grow the creative agency, partner or supplier relationships & leads.
- Support the sales team with creative ideation & using your knowledge of our platform to provide data recommendations.
- Be the expert, taking ownership and initiative to ensure each campaign feels seamless and hits the brief.
- Ensure timelines are met and flag any issues to the team lead.
- Upload audio assets into studio, assign rules and quality check to ensure happiness with audio deliverables.
Who you are :
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a professional audio production environment either as part of a radio network, audio production agency or recording studio.
- You are proficient in audio editing software such as Audition, Pro-Tools or a similar OR You can easily and quickly create lines of copy which are on brand and on brief.
- You are familiar with / have a contact list of suppliers and resources including voice talent, studios, music & sound libraries. OR You have worked on audio/radio scripts.
- You are always looking to push quality and best use of data across everything we and our partners produce.
- You are solutions-driven which means you would be described as an avid problem solver. You have experience working to find the source of the problem and trialling different solutions to solve things quickly and efficiently.
- Your verbal and written communication style is succinct and clear.
- You have a strong commercial acumen which means you have experience in being able to prioritise/distinguish which client/work is most commercially important.
- You are confident to push back when appropriate, manage expectations that are realistic and be the expert in the room.