Marketing Executive – Red FM
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
Red FM is Cork’s Number One Hit Music Station with a wide range of entertaining, informative and locally produced content.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join RedFM.
RedFM is an award winning station and one of the leading music and entertainment brands in Ireland, with a highly engaged audience.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position works to grow brand awareness and drive audience recruitment by creating and implementing stand out campaigns, supporting audience experiences and activations and managing brand partnerships. You will also collaborate with sales and commercial programming teams to align the RedFM brand seamlessly with commercial partners.
You will be an enthusiastic team player, collaborating with the RedFM team and wider Bauer Music and Entertainment team to achieve our brand objectives.
From time to time, this role includes some weekend / out of hours working dependent on activity.
What you’ll do
- Assume role of brand guardian ensuring RedFM is represented consistently and creatively across all activity and touchpoints
- Create and deliver impactful campaigns to drive RedFM’s growth ambition, clearly tracking performance and measuring results
- Identify suitable brand partnerships to increase RedFM’s share of voice and visibility among our audience in Cork
- Deliver outside broadcasts and activations to ensure RedFM delivers a top quality experience to our audience and on behalf of clients and partners
- Manage RedFM patrollers and street team from briefing to payroll
- Collaborate with social and content teams to create original content-led marketing campaigns on owned channels
- Manage day-to-day third party and supplier relationships
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Prepare and deliver quarterly brand plans
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- Experience in marketing with a focus on brand communications, and digital and content marketing.
- Connected with Cork with a deep understanding of the audience and what is happening across the county
- Passionate about marketing, social media and clued into emerging trends around audio, music and entertainment
- Experience of delivering successful brand events and marketing campaigns, particularly across digital media
- An ability to adapt quickly and be flexible and agile while building worthwhile relationships with supplier, partners and internal teams
- Outstanding administration and organisation skills and strong communicator
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Consumer-facing brand experience
- Experience in line management
- Experience in commercial partnerships and working closely with agency partners
- Full clean driving license
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.