PA to Station Director/ Office Coordinator
Into to Station/ Business:
Live95 is the Market Leading Radio Station in Limerick City and County with almost 100,000 people tuning in each week. We provide broad format Music and Entertainment, Local News and Talk to our audience. Live95 also has a strong online following on live95.ie and across our social platforms.
Reporting to the Station Director, your role will play an integral part in ensuring that Live95 runs as effectively and efficiently as possible. The role will have PA, Office Coordination and Receptionist responsibilities. This key role requires someone who will take a hands-on approach and dive right into all aspects of the business.
Day to day you will:
- You will handle a broad range of administrative responsibilities from providing key support to the Station Director, organising Board meetings, to travel arrangements and expenses.
- You will keep the office shipshape, helping to maintain staff ethos and vibrant working space for colleagues working alongside our Facilities team.
PA to Station Director Responsibilities:
- Arrange and schedule meetings and client outings.
- Act as a liaison between the Station Director and people within the organisation
- Taking care of scheduling meetings and travel arrangements (including the booking of transport & accommodation).
- Create reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents.
- Handle expenses
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the facilities team for office PPS.
- Work alongside the Health and Safety team to ensure the office is compliant
- Manage Receptionist(s)
- Train as First Aid Officer and Fire Warden
- Covid Coordinator - work alongside H&S, Facilities and HR to put all procedures in place to ensure a safe work environment.
- Keeping track of staff sick leave, reporting to HR.
- Order stationary and office supplies.
- Work closely with other members of the admin team, including providing cover when needed.
- Communicate with our listeners on the phone, email and social media accounts in a timely and friendly manner.
- Greet listeners, prize winners, clients and guests and ensure that they are appropriately escorted to correct representatives and not left unattended.
- Provide teas and coffees and on occasion organise lunches for meetings
- Assist with the planning, set-up and execution of branded station events.
- Manage correspondence with guests of the same events, ensuring a smooth and timely execution of arrivals and departures.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Passionate about the work you do, embracing every opportunity to do your best work
- Principled in the way you go about your role and the decisions you make
- Purposeful with a strong desire to achieve and deliver work to a high standard
- You are high energy and have a positive, can-do attitude.
News UK & Ireland is a phenomenal company full of talented, dedicated, and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever growing organisation with a real passion for quality content and storytelling. Our newspapers and digital products include some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week. News UK is also home to Wireless, a leading UK and Irish media company boasting independent local and national radio stations including talkSPORT, VirginRadio, talkRADIO and TimesRadio.
Life at News: At News UK & Ireland our people are our heartbeat - they are the driving force behind our brands and we want to enable people to thrive. Some of us work flexibly, in many different ways. We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you would like. Many of us work in a hybrid way between one of the News UK & Ireland offices and remotely.
We champion diversity and inclusion, we strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential and ensure everyone feels valued. We support this through our Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes. We also have 11 employee-led networks.
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at News UK supporting the Health and Wellbeing of our staff. Some of what we offer includes:
In addition we also offer:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks
- ‘Bikes for Work’ scheme
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.