Producer – KISS
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Magic, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
KISS is an experience, and a fun place to be. We value realness and passion. We always have something relevant to tell you about. A place where everyone is welcome. We like a laugh but we’re always kind, and promise to practice what we preach. We’re honest and we have opinions. We are on your level and will earn your attention never demand it. We will never stand still. We will always hold up great talent we believe in. Above all music is our life. We believe in happy teams making the best content.
As a KISS Producer you are required to positively contribute to the production and development of multi-platform programming across the KISS channels. Programming will include studio-based live shows, pre-recorded shows - both music and entertainment orientated. Also contributing to digital ideas and executions collaborating with our social and video team.
You’ll need to develop associated digital content and have a sensibility for music scheduling. You’ll be responsible for the admin associated with your content, like music reporting. Flexibility with hours essential. You will be expected to maintain high editorial and production values and be proactive with creative suggestions for content, shows, talent and network event-radio moments.
As a KISS Producer you will be expected to support your fellow team members, if and when needed. This could include other studio-based live or pre-recorded shows.
Your work will ultimately ladder up to the wider KISS strategy set by the Content Director – to grow our <35 UK audience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Future content planning and daily production of assigned shows.
- Effective briefing and execution of all commercial (S&P) activity working with the Deputy Content Director and Content Director.
- Plan and co-produce associated digital content (video, social media).
- Management and development of assistant producer(s) and other junior members of the team.
- Confident direction and development of talent in a live and pre-recorded broadcasting environment.
- Confident studio operation (during live shows and pre-records).
- Excellent editorial decision making during live shows and in the edit.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will demonstrate passion, authenticity and creativity.
- Good editing and automation skills for production of programmes and mixes.
- Proficient use of digital playout/management systems.
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition).
- Demonstrating strong awareness of new/current KISS music (Dance Music, Pop Music, Black Music) and culture essential.
- Competent in radio scheduling software – and ability to transfer from other systems to Bauer systems (RCS/ Zetta).
- Ability to articulate ideas and support projects and ideas independently.
- Excellent organisational and admin skills.
- Awareness of Ofcom Broadcasting Code.
What we’ll offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We have created a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send your CV and cover letter to KISS Producer | Jobs and careers with Bauer Media