Media Account Manager – iRadio
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest-growing radio networks in the world. Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, Red FM, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
iRadio is a leading youth music station serving listeners in the West, North West, North East & Midlands region of Ireland.
About the Role:
We are now looking for an experienced Media Account Manager to join our team and continue our commercial success to date.
The successful candidate should have relevant sales experience within a B2B market with radio sales experience an advantage. Working with the established team, the candidate will be required to grow a substantial key account list, while also capturing new business in the market.
The successful applicant will be based in the West & North West region (Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Roscommon, Longford, Leitrim, Donegal.) You will be required to provide excellent account management plus develop growth strategies both on air and online by creating innovative advertising, solutions and sponsorship campaigns. The candidate must have a deep knowledge and understanding of the advertising market in Ireland and thrive by working on their own initiative and within a team environment.
What you’ll do:
· Manage and grow an extensive list of key clients throughout the West & North West region
· Achieve sales targets while driving innovation throughout all available platforms
· Respond to client briefs and develop both new and existing client relationships
· Manage and oversee the execution of all advertising campaigns including content and digital
· Provide regular financial reporting
· Liaise with both programming and Integration to ensure you are offering a 360 approach
Support and contribute to additional tasks where required
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
· A passion for sales and advertising especially within the radio market
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent client service/account management skills and attention to detail
· Prolific in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Excellent knowledge of digital selling and offerings
· Driven and focused on results
Before you apply, make sure you tick the following boxes:
Full clean driving licence
Experience in B2B field sales
Experience in media sales (preferable)
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast-paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.