Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive
Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive required to sell market leading broadcast and online media solutions covering Edinburgh, Lothians and surrounding areas.
- Our client is a major player Media player operating in the UK and European.
- A pioneering Media group who have experienced continued expansion through and innovation and acquisition.
- An established national and international brand at the forefront of their sector
- They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind.
- They are now looking for an Radio Advertising Field Sales Executives to sell their market leading broadcast and online media solutions
- Their portfolio includes many of the UK’s biggest radio brands.
- Selling radio airtime advertising, online, sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Initially focussing on new business customers to build your territory.
- Targeting an already identified potential client base and sourcing new leads.
- Warm and cold telemarketing calls to obtain face to face or remote sales meetings with potential customers.
- Structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- Once on board you will manage, nurture and provide great customer service, making them want to grow their business with you.
- You’ll be putting together creative pitches using the latest technology that will make you stand out to your clients.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, presentation tools, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success.
- If you love selling amazing ideas and want to work for an organization that pride on creative media solutions then look no further.
- Ideally you will have experience of sales from any media sector (i.e radio, outdoor, magazines, online, exhibition, events, newspapers, etc) coupled with solid documented evidence of success.
- Commercially aware, motivated and naturally enthusiastic.
- Drive, work ethic and motivation to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Tenacity and ambition and be able to demonstrate that you have a competitive edge.
- Able to put across a strong sales argument with excellent presentation skills,
- Creative, articulate, proactive and quick thinking with the ability to develop relationships.
- Natural ability to come up with creative and innovative ideas that are commercially viable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels of business.
- Opportunity to work for a well known brand in the exciting and sociable world of radio advertising.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Full training, structured professional development associated with a major expanding media organisation
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
- Competitive Basic + uncapped bonus (High OTE) + car or car allowance + lots benefits associated with an expanding leading media player.
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website.