Social Media and Editorial Assistant, Magic Radio Network
In this role you will be responsible for creating social media content to promote Magic Radio and Magic at the Musicals. This includes scheduling content, creating snappy and shareable video, working with the wider social media team to plan creative for station events and guests as well as writing editorial content and news for the Magic Radio website.
- Managing social media accounts via our scheduling tool Sprout and other relevant platform tools such as Facebook Creator Studio and Twitter Media Studio.
- Assisting with monthly reports and analysing post performance
- Building a rapport and working with the station presenters to create content that promotes them and their shows.
- Working on day to day content to keep engagement levels up across our social media platforms.
- Editing video and subtitling content
- Working flexibly which sometimes includes out of hours events and potential work on other brands within the family of stations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- A keen knowledge of the music we play on both Magic Radio and Magic at the Musicals
- Attention to detail and fantastic spelling and grammar
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office namely Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- A team player with great communication skills
- An interest in popular culture with a finger on the pulse when it comes to trending news.