Radio Sales Account Manager
Erewash Sound is an established, award winning, not for profit Community Interest Company - a local radio station based in Erewash in the East Midlands – and has recently expanded its coverage area. We can be heard on two FM frequencies, online, on the Erewash Sound app and on smart speakers. The commercial area of the radio station includes the Erewash borough, the vibrant cities of Derby & Nottingham plus neighbouring districts too.
We are looking for someone with a sales background, who can give great customer service and forge and foster positive relationships with local businesses. This is a self employed role on a commission 25% + bonus opportunities basis.
You will be able to access training and support around our available advertising and sponsorship packages. You will need to be able to work independently under your own initiative as well as contributing to the wider team.
The post holder will undertake a number of duties that will support the generation of sales leads, relationship management and creating sales orders and contract renewals.
Working with the Station Manager and supported by the Board, the Sales Account Manager will:
- Generate sales leads
- Sell on-air advertising and sponsorship on Erewash Sound
- Talk with potential clients and build positive relationships with local businesses
- Identify local business groups and organisations, both online and offline, and make connections and schedule presentations on radio advertising
- Understand the needs of clients and create suitable airtime and sponsorship packages
- Ensure each radio campaign works for the client
- Monitor campaign end dates and ensure clients are supported in considering their options for contract renewals in good time
- Create and keep records of all sales leads and follow-up contacts, including CRM management, reporting etc.
To apply, send an email to Station Manager, Jeff Martin at email@example.com
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org