Radio Sales Executive
The North East’s newest radio group is seeking to recruit a high performing Sales Executive to lead commercial performance across the region. You will sell across Tyneside and Wearside as well as oversee the Teesside operation.
Our stations are highly innovative and hugely proud to be local to respective patches and specialise in traditional and multi-media integrated advertising solutions for local and regional brands, whether audio, social and/or digital campaigns.
The Toon serves Tyneside, The Cat Wearside and The Red Teesside. Regionally all three currently broadcast to 1.2m adults across the North East. By 2025, this will be 2.3m. We have some BIG plans!
As Sales Executive for a new radio group you will initially lead all commercial operations, working closely with the Managing Director to develop/execute strategies to achieve targets and initiate, then broaden, the customer base.
- Design and implement strategic sales plans that meet and exceed company targets.
- Understand market trends and create responsive solutions that harness our value proposition.
- Responsible for the management of Key Accounts, ensuring lasting relationships with customers to better understand business goals and grow customer loyalty.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with the Managing Director towards further diversification of the business.
- Oversee Teesside sales operations
- Proven experience in a media sales role
- People management and leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation technique
- Good knowledge of Sales & Marketing and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude and drive to grow into Group Sales Director position
- Get the North East as well as its passion for football
Join us at the region’s newest radio group and let your passion for the North East, and the magic of radio shine through.
Apply in confidence to Dave Roberts, Managing Director, RedArmy Group: email@example.com