Sales Account Manager
Podfront UK is one of the fastest growing podcast networks in the UK. We are a unique and exciting UK joint venture between two of the biggest global podcast companies - Stitcher and Wondery. Our network has access to over 400 podcasts, globally achieving 512 million monthly listens.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team based in London (currently remote working). This is a unique opportunity to represent the highest quality storytelling and entertainment in the audio space including Freakonomics, Dr Death, Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations, I Weigh with Jameela Jamil, On Purpose with Jay Shetty, WTF with Marc Maron, Business Wars, American Scandal, NPR, NBC and many others. We're on a mission to transform podcasting into a major part of the media landscape, and we're looking for like-minded enthusiasts to help.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and ambitious account manager to join our sales team based in London (currently remote working). This role is an integral part of our growing team and you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and growing your own clients. Experience working directly with brands and media agencies is a key asset to this role.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, be self-motivated and enjoy using creative thinking to find solutions that excite advertisers and enable the sales team to excel. This role is perfect for a lover of podcasts who is keen to evangelise the medium and accelerate their sales experience in an exciting, fast-growing industry.
Role and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and wider team to create engaging media strategies for clients, responding to briefs and writing high quality proposals.
- Identifying, prospecting and growing new business opportunities with a focus on brands and media agencies.
- Personal account management; building strong relationships with clients, finding creative solutions, executing campaigns, troubleshooting issues and providing excellent customer service.
- Liaising with sales planners, content, ad-ops & finance teams in the UK and US to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns.
- Keeping up to date on innovations across the podcast industry and educating clients and the market on new developments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- 3+ years experience in sales, preferably in a podcast/digital audio or broadcast media background
- Track record of new business development and established brand and agency relationships.
- Ability to generate high quality reports and presentations with attention to detail using Excel / Keynote / Word / Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively get the best from clients, colleagues and managers.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with an ability to prioritise and hit targets and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload and flexibility to work with international colleagues.
- Passion for podcasting
Why Podfront UK?
- We’re innovative, creative and love immersive storytelling
- Global podcast company working alongside Wondery & Stitcher
- Fast growing team.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Please send your CV and covering letter by Monday 14th December to email@example.com