Trading and Sales Process Administrator
About the job
Communicorp UK is an audio and media group, home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio, a leader in sport audio, mobile digital out of home and creative media services. Our radio brands include Capital Networks in Scotland and South Wales, Heart Networks in Yorkshire, Hertfordshire and North Wales, Smooth Radio Networks in the North East, North West and East Midlands as well as XS Manchester.
Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
- Provide support across the group Trading, Campaign Management and Voiceworks teams
- Schedule commercials and audio for broadcast across our digital services
- To manage campaigns and impressions delivery across our podcast network
- Technical and process support for our Customer Relationship Management and Planning systems
- Ensure all revenue is accounted for through reconciliation reports
- Be the gatekeeper of data quality across our sales and inventory management systems
- Produce regular reports across all areas of the business
- Drive adoption of the sales process by producing effective training material.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have scheduling or sales planning experience, preferably in media.
- You can work well with tight important deadlines
- You’ll need to be a creative and commercial thinker
- Are you tech savvy and good with Microsoft Office? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You’ll need to be cool under pressure
- A good head for figures and attention to detail is a must
- You can think proactively, and problem solve
- Able to build strong relationships across multiple teams, you will be working closely with the commercial team.
- A track record in aspects of sales systems administration with understanding of sales pipeline management
Your Team and Location
Reporting to the Head of Trading, this role will be hybrid working between home and one of our offices across the UK.
- We offer a competitive salary based on your experience.
- Hybrid working between home and office
- Learning and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus access to our holiday buy and sell scheme
- AXA Private Medical Plan, Life Assurance & Income Protection