Remote Radio Presenters (VT or Live)
Endorse Radio is set to broadcast across Bristol & surrounding areas to a diverse audience in a unique region. This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in Bristol’s newest commercial station.
Listeners value our ‘feels good’ brand philosophy which underpins all of our on-air content. Our core audience is 15-34 with a focus on mainstream pop and weekend party programming. We have a fantastic, team of presenters and are looking to add more presenters to our team.
- Be an accomplished broadcaster, with energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- Be passionate about creating great on-air content and bringing our ‘feels good’ brand ethos to listeners
- Have strong communication, inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Have the ability to entertain and inform listeners
- Have experience presenting commercial radio.
- Have an understanding of programming and relevant regulatory issues
- Be experienced in using various social media platforms and comfortable to plan and share content on a daily basis to support the wider station objectives
- Skills to understand the demographic of Bristol, demonstrate knowledge of mainstream pop music and showbiz news
- Be able to show creativity, positivity and energy in the role
- Experience of working with RCS Zetta is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Please send a CV, along with a 15 min maximum demo clearly showcasing your broadcasting and presenting skills, in confidence, to email@example.com