We are looking for a Trainee Producer to join our production team in Manchester.
The focus of your role will be to produce amazing audio for two of the biggest and most exciting radio networks in the UK – the Hits Radio Network and the Greatest Hits Radio Network.
You’ll deal directly with our branded content teams to bring briefs to life through your production prowess.
You’ll join Bauer’s award-winning Group Production team, working on some of the most iconic radio stations in the country, including Clyde 1 in Glasgow and Radio City in Liverpool.
You will need to be based in Manchester as there will be an initial period of at least 6 weeks where you will be in our Castle Quay studios 5 days a week for training.
Following this, the role is a mix of home and office work.
What you'll do
As a Trainee Producer (Station Sound & Branded Content), you will:
- Write up creative scripts from briefs
- Use Pro Tools to create promos, production, and throwback music mixes
- Deal directly with branded content teams and programmers
- Be able to work remotely as part of a team
What we're looking for
But enough about us… what about you?
A love of audio and radio imaging will be in your blood.
We’re not looking for someone with years of experience, but we are looking for someone with bucketloads of passion and a keen ear who wants to thrive in the world of station sound and branded content production.
We’ll need you to bring:
- A keen ear and a passion for radio imaging and S&P production
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Great organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Pro Tools or any audio editing suite (not essential but would be handy)
- Knowledge of music theory/mixing music (not essential but would be handy, too!)
- The ability to learn on the job
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
• Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
• Opportunity to buy additional holiday
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
• Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
• Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
• Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
• Discounted high street vouchers