Administrator c £30k p.a.
Based full-time in our offices in W1.
23 days leave + Bank holidays
Company health scheme
TBI Media has won over 200 awards delivering network Television, Audio and large scale live events for brands and broadcast. We work with some of the biggest names and platforms on the planet to create content that makes a difference globally.
After a rapid period of growth the team are now looking for an experienced Administrator.
This brand new role, is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a highly creative and growing production team.
The primary role of the Administrator / Accounts Assistant within TBI Media is to provide support to the operations and finance teams. The responsibilities and tasks within the role are outlined below, however they may vary in detail according to particular requirements associated with your current assignments.
The role calls for initiative, confidence, creativity, flexibility, high numeracy, accuracy and enthusiasm. You will also need a good level of personal organisation and team spirit, as well as the ability to cope with a workload that can be variable and demanding. You will be a central contact point (internal and external) for information, and you should actively seek to be informed and keep others within the team informed on relevant matters.
You will be expected to understand and reflect the values and objectives at TBI Media and have an awareness of key projects and clients beyond those relating to your specific assignments. You will regard yourself as part of the wider team and be willing and able to support and assist others as and where necessary
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Working closely with both the office coordinator and general manager, effectively bridging the gap between general officer running, operations and finance.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Staff and freelance liaison including onboarding admin and account set up
- Managing and documenting company information and policies
- Reconciliations and receipt management for VAT Recovery
- Overseeing office and facilities supplier engagement, insurance queries and document retention for audits
- Responsible for ensuring company information and documents relating to the day to day running of the business are up to date across all systems
- Accounting duties such as - entering financial transactions into internal databases, checking spreadsheets for accuracy and maintain digital and physical financial records
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Requirements and skills
- Mac Proficient
- Proven experience as an administrator in a similar environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping (SAGE preferred)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in a media organisation
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced excel preferred)
- Qualifications in accounting or secretarial studies an advantage