Branded Content Manager
We are looking for a Branded Content Manager to join our Commercial Team in The South of England.
The South’s next Branded Content Manager will be an outstanding creative individual who loves problem solving through the creation of ideas and is comfortable sharing their ideas with businesses and the wider Bauer teams.
Working in the Audio arm (sponsorships and promotions) of Bauer Media across the Hits and Greatest Hits Radio brands in the South, including working with the programming and commercial teams at Wave 105, one of the UK’s largest regional commercial radio stations, they will have a passion for bringing ideas to life in an audio format, working alongside our Digital and Creative teams.
They must be highly organised and can strictly adhere to timelines and work within the process, with an excellent eye for detail. This is a hybrid role, you will be expected to attend client meetings, work from home and have anchor days in our Fareham office.
A Branded Content Manager is driven by ideas, they are that person who has some of their best ideas when out walking, running, paddleboarding, down the pub, in the park, in the shower, in their sleep! Someone who joins dots between briefs, unrelated conversations, through reading articles, watching a TV show and translates those dots into an exciting and engaging creative idea.
A Branded Content Manager is as much a team player as they are working autonomously, they are experienced in achieving and overachieving targets whilst retaining their creative focus and flair when the pressure is on.
Our next Branded Content Manager is an excellent communicator, dealing with both internal stakeholders (Sales teams, programming, digital, commercial creative teams and production) and external clients, offering a high level of customer service.
Our advertising clients are central to everything we do, and our aim is to create high quality content to delight our audiences with whilst conveying the client’s key messages. As a Branded Content Manager, you’ll be a key part of developing our business, by providing creative solutions to answer a client brief and building relationships with clients alongside the commercial team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to drive overall Creative Solutions and work with key team members to ensure clients are presented with the best concepts
- Ensure clients receive thorough, professional, high-quality service at all times.
- Liaise with relevant Depts (Bauer Create teams of digital and creative, production, programming, marketing etc) to ensure timely distribution of briefs and implementation documents
- Ensure teams are presented with new opportunities and ideas to sell.
- Create an environment where people want to achieve.
- Ability to work effectively and positively within a competitive team environment.
- Ability to accept and utilise feedback, training, and coaching.
- Self-awareness and a strong level of confidence
- Personal integrity – ability for others to trust quickly
- You to be straight talking, honest and a good team player
- Drive and determination (get things done)
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic outlook and persuasive performance
- Results Driven
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with
Expiry Date 12th November 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers