markettiers, the broadcast specialist, are looking to further grow their freelance engineer contact database ahead of 2021. Working with a variety of clients, across the TV and Radio landscape, our engineers play an essential role delivering our broadcast services.
As a broadcast engineer, you will have:
- Knowledge of ISDN codec operation to local BBC and Commercial stations.
- Competence in using DAW workstations to a high professional level. Sadie knowledge beneficial but not essential – training will be given.
- Knowledge of audio file conversion and digital delivery.
- Must have experience of speech editing.
- A thorough understanding of broadcast mixing consoles and talkback systems.
- Will favour broadcast experience at either local or network level radio over post-production, live venue or location sound.
- Need excellent communication skills with both account teams and clients within the control room or remotely with presenters and producers via ISDN.
- Must have a calm disposition, good interpersonal skills and be suitably presentable whilst dealing both with corporate and commercial clients.
- A fundamental understanding of recording techniques, sound engineering and radio terminology where relevant.
- Must be punctual and organised particularly in regards to time management whilst working to engineer schedules and deadlines.
- Willingness to work flexible hours particularly early mornings within the East Central London area.
- Experience in podcasting production, multi-media and broadcast is beneficial.
Application email: email@example.com
When applying, please clearly outlined previous experience, including production – differentiating any commercial and BBC work.