A Vacancy has arisen for a Voluntary Broadcast Engineer for a New Community Radio Station based in Bexley Kent
You will be playing an integral role in not only assisting with setting up this exciting project but also
Taking a day to day role in keeping the station on air.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Keeping Scheduled Broadcasts running
- Setting up studio equipment
- Assisting with live broadcasts
- Updating Broadcast hardware and software (Myriad)
- Addressing Broadcasting problems as they may arise.
This is a very important job within the Radio Station so we are looking for someone who is committed to doing a Voluntary Role with the vital task of keeping the Radio Station on Air
If you are able to fulfil the Key Responsibilities, please send a brief email introducing yourself with a brief details of your previous experience for the attention of The Management Team at Reflections Radio.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org