RCS Product Support Specialist
First point of contact for clients by handling phone calls, emails and social interactions from customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for people with recent experience working in a Radio, IT, or Engineering environment. Knowledge of broadcast software such as GSelector or Zetta is highly desirable.
- If you have prior Customer Service experience, we want to hear from you.
- We need people with a built-in ability to prioritise. Your experience in Radio means you know what to do when the Off-Air call comes in.
- Ideally, you already have well-developed troubleshooting and investigative skills.
THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT’S ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Handling phone calls, emails, and social interactions from our customers.
- Working with colleagues to provide timely and accurate answers on subjects ranging from clock building to audio cards, network infrastructure, or a SQL Server database.
- Providing training to our customers so they succeed with our software and make great radio.
- Working with other departments within RCS teams to further extend our product capabilities.
- Some travel will be required
The ideal candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and a team focus. Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment is necessary. Candidates should have a fundamentally sound knowledge of networking technologies, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org