Broadcast Operations Manager
Location: Home and London Office (EC4R)
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
Reporting To: Director of Content
Salary: Up to £37,440 per annum depending on experience
You might have worked as a studio manager or even a tech op. If so, this might be the role for you!
This is a great opportunity to work with a team whose goal is to help transform the lives of our largely Christian audiences. All you need is to have a genuine love of radio, be able to translate technical stuff and help ensure our broadcasts and teams sound great whether in the studio, at home or on an OB!
You will be expected to be a super-user of all our broadcast systems, studios, and kit; be able to effectively train and share knowledge with our radio production team and presenters and muck in.
The post holder will be expected to work from our London studios.
- To be the ‘power user’ of Premier’s broadcast systems and act as a centre of knowledge for other team members
- Train new members of staff in the use of broadcast systems
- Identify and arrange training, in coordination with HR, for existing team members where necessary
- Be the first point of call for team members experiencing technical issues with broadcast systems. Including out of hours for broadcast critical issues
- Liaise with internal and external technical support on issues that need to be escalated
- Planning and support for outside broadcasts including tech-op support
- Studio op support for live/remote shows where required
- Support log production, music scheduling, special logs (seasonal), silences, promo scheduling, clock changes and rotations where required
- Support the rotation of promos where required
- Support the process of archiving media files where required
- Ensure that Premier’s commitment to quality and equality in both dealing with members of staff and the public is always delivered
- Ensure that Company’s health & safety & data protection policies are adhered to and always practised
- Experience with broadcast systems and the live broadcast environment, ideally within radio
- Familiarity with broadcast systems e.g., Zetta, Burli and Axia digital desks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Photoshop and other regularly used applications
- Excellent team working skills
Post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations, Christian Ministries, and Christian listeners, most of the time; therefore, it will be necessary for the post-holder to be a Christian.
Due to the number of applications we received, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please accept that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Send your CV and cover email/letter to email@example.com