Radio.co is an award-winning radio hosting platform on the hunt for a talented content producer. Located in the heart of Manchester city centre, the full-time role will primarily focus on presenting and writing fresh content for broadcasters across video and social channels. Confident and articulate, the role aims to break down technical barriers into digestible media. The individual will be an independent and enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work alongside an experienced team to produce engaging content around the radio industry.
- Present to camera, creating engaging content for broadcasters.
- Research and script videos, collaborating with the team.
- Plan and produce guides for the platform.
- Repurpose content, written to video and vice versa.
- Optimise content for discoverability: SEO and social algorithms.
- Stay updated in the radio and tech industries.
- Collaborate across departments to feedback into content.
- Create, schedule, and manage content across social channels.
- Assist with marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, track, analyse, and report on content performance.
- Analyse competitor activities and trends.
- Grow signups, site traffic, and social channels.
- Experience presenting and writing content for publications.
- Research topics independently, present in an easy-to-understand format.
- Generate new and topical ideas with substance.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with a CMS e.g. CraftCMS/WordPress.
- Technical background/mindset with an eye for detail.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Basic photo, audio, and video editing knowledge, e.g. Adobe Photoshop.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Background in radio or marketing.
- Experience managing commercial social channels.
- Strong interest in broadcast technology and culture.
- Competitive salary (£20-22k, depending on experience).
- Flexitime and remote-friendly.
- Startup environment, relaxed, and close knit team with flat management.
- A learning budget to help with personal/career development.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Friendly, social culture with regular activities and company meals out.
- Employer pension scheme.
- 28 days total annual leave (including public holidays) + birthday off.
- Perkbox subscription with monthly freebies, discounts and convenient access to physical and mental healthcare.
- Ride to work cycle scheme.
To apply, share a link to your LinkedIn profile, along with a short video as to why you’re perfect for the role using Loom to firstname.lastname@example.org.