Daytime Presenter [Full-Time] at Clare FM
Are you bursting with personality, passionate about making and producing good radio, and creative? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Clare FM is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Daytime Presenter to join our award-winning team.
At Clare FM, we believe in creating great radio that connects with our listeners and reflects the local community. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to host your own show, engage with a loyal audience, and contribute to the success of Clare FM.
- Hosting a daily daytime radio show, creating engaging and entertaining content.
- Preparing and researching show topics, music playlists, and news updates.
- Utilising Social Media platforms to engage with listeners and promote the show.
- Producing programming elements using Adobe software and other tools.
- Working with the production team.
- Meeting deadlines and working effectively as part of a team.
- Relevant Irish radio industry experience is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Passion for producing great radio and connecting with an audience
- Proficiency in RCS products is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Strong knowledge of Social Media platforms and ability to create viral content
- Proficient in using Adobe software for production purposes
- Creative mindset and ability to generate new ideas for radio shows
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with guests and listeners
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays, as required.
If you are ready to take your radio career to the next level and join a dynamic and successful team, we want to hear from you. Clare FM offers a great working environment, opportunities for growth, and the chance to make a meaningful impact on the local community.
To apply, please submit your resume and a demo reel showcasing your on-air skills and creativity. Applications without a demo reel will not be considered.
Clare FM is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to Padraic Flaherty, Programme Director firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line "Full-Time Daytime Presenter Application." Applications will be accepted until September 15th at 5 pm.