Executive Producer, Folded Wing
Executive Producer (Full Time)
Works to: CEO
Folded Wing is an award winning Creative Sound Studio; we help stories take flight.
With a legacy of 15 years, we design and craft the best in class audio in all its forms - from Radio Shows to Podcasts, Audio Books to Sonic Branding.
We pride ourselves in shaping ideas and strategies that audiences will love; helping what we make get heard by listeners around the world.
Our portfolio includes:
- BBC Radio 2’s The Jazz Show with Jamie Cullum and Romesh Ranganathan’s For the Love of Hip Hop
- BBC Radio 1’s Introducing with Gemma Bradley, Introducing Dance with Jaguar and Introducing Rock with Alyx Holcombe
- Selector Radio for the British Council, a weekly new music show presented by Jamz Supernova that broadcasts to over 40 countries and 4 million listeners worldwide.
- Hundreds of documentaries and podcasts for BBC Radio, commercial stations and brands such as Red Bull, Nike, EE and HarperCollins.
We also create opportunities for the next generation of audio thinkers and makers - nurturing new talent and powering new stories. Our successes include the creation of the Red Bull Music Academy Radio and Roundhouse Radio (Now Transmission Roundhouse)
As Executive Producer at Folded Wing you will lead the team to create a suite of productions, projects and commissions for our world class music and spoken word output.
What you’ll do:
- As EP you will report and collaborate with the CEO in a key stakeholder role overseeing the creation of audio and visual content – for radio programmes, podcasts, socials and other platforms.
- You will be responsible for the day to day overview of current commissions and the development projects and ensure that the team is supported to deliver these to the highest standards of content production. This role requires innovative thinking and leadership, but also a mindset where you are happy to be hands on when needed.
- In this role you will bring your forward thinking, creativity, passion and expertise to lead and support team members, ensuring the content they produce complies with all relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation, including the BBC. You will have strong editorial judgement and will be expected to advise on matters of potential controversy and provide advice.
- An in-depth knowledge of high-quality audio production for music and spoken word.
- Experience in radio and podcasts and an understanding of how to ensure the content goes further on social media and other platforms.
- Highly organised, able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision, flexible and multi-skilled.
- Excellent digital production skills and the ability to produce audio and other content to BBC Network standards.
- You will be comfortable providing support and training to other team members and will have the skills to help manage other members of staff.
Need to know:
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org putting the name of the role you are applying for in the subject, attaching your CV and in no more than one page tell us why you are suitable for the role.
Feel free to provide links or examples of one or two of your finest projects!
Deadline Friday 7 October 2022
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com