Freelance Studio Engineer / Audio Producers
ON Broadcast is boutique communications agency best known for our skills in broadcast PR and content production… but our real talent is in brand storytelling.
We create engaging content for some of the UK’s leading brands including British Red Cross, TSB, Royal Mail and Network Rail as well as many other household brands.
We are looking for freelancer audio producers & engineers to help us to deliver high impact audio projects.
About You (must haves):
- Pro-Tools Superstar!
- You are highly skilled in a variety of roles within the production environment (minimum 3 years’ experience)
- You have proven experience directing/producing speech content (voiceovers, reels, podcasts, live interviews)
- You can edit on the fly during recording
- Client facing experience and the ability to remain calm in a crisis is essential
- You have a ‘solution’ not ‘problem’ attitude to work
- Basic knowledge of broadcast mixing consoles and talkback systems
- Superb communicator
- Experience dealing both with corporate and commercial clients
- Good understanding of recording techniques, sound engineering and radio terminology where relevant
- Must be punctual and good with time management whilst working to schedules and deadlines
- Willingness to work flexible hours particularly early mornings/Late evening from our Goodge St, London studios.
About You (good to haves):
- Passion for audio and wide-ranging podcast listening habits
- Podcast production experience
- Experience in audio production or as a radio producer
- Comfortable with studio runner duties (refreshments, food deliveries, cleaning etc.
- Known network of freelancers
- You have big ideas and want a platform to share them
- You want to hit the ground running and learn new skills
We’re ON - a content-led broadcast PR consultancy
- Our home is in W1, where we have our own radio and webcasting studios, a full video production suite, and a bunch of very skilled, very driven and very nice people.
- The team is made up of former TV & radio journalists, video and audio production people, and PRs with a keen eye for content and storytelling.
- Our clients give you the chance to work on a huge range of exciting projects. They include big brand, top 150 PR agencies, charities and public sector bodies.
Get in Touch!
If you'd like to be one of our freelancers… get in touch: email@example.com or 020 7458 4500.