Social Media Producer – KISS
We are looking for a Social Media Producer to join the team at KISS.
This is an exciting opportunity to create social media content for one of the UK’s biggest radio networks. As a Social Media Producer you will be planning and creating digital content for our stations KISS and KISS Fresh, working with our presenters, artists and entertainment talent to bring the brand to life for our 15 to 35-year-old digital audience.
Reporting into the Digital Editor, you will develop social and video content ideas and work closely alongside the other digital creators to bring these to life. You will also be collaborating with other teams around the KISS network including Marketing, Programming, Music and commercial. A knowledge of radio or broadcasting is a plus but not essential, we’re looking for creative and ambitous talent from any background.
The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about social media, understanding how to utilise digital platforms reach and engage with our target audiences across TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. You have a passion and keen eye for internet culture, online trends, music and entertainment, and can quickly and easily turn this into compelling social media content.
This is a hands-on production role. You will be planning and producing content as much as you will be capturing and editing it. We’re looking for someone who can have an idea and turn it around themselves. You are somebody who is confident and shows initiative in bringing fresh thoughts to the table, and able to build working relationships with both our talent and the wider KISS team.
This is a hybrid working role between home and our office in London.
KISS is an experience and a fun place to be. We value realness and passion. We always have something relevant to tell you about. A place where everyone is welcome. We like a laugh but we’re always kind and promise to practice what we preach. We’re honest and we have opinions. We are on your level and will earn your attention never demand it. We will never stand still. We will always hold up great talent we believe in. Above all music is our life.
- Creating and scheduling posts across KISS and KISS Fresh’s social platforms to promote on air content, music, artist promotions, events, and culturally relevant content
- Working with the wider KISS and KISS Fresh team on station initiatives and commercial projects
- Working with talent and guests to create compelling social and video content for our priority platforms TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter
- Liaising with radio producers about on-air content and reflecting hero moments on social
- Community engagement across our social platforms, interacting with our followers and answering questions
- Assisting wider KISS social and video team with larger projects
- Working out of hours at KISS radio events, live posting on our social media platforms and creating content on the go
- Social media professional with 1-2 years+ experience, who understands the digital landscape and industry trends, and is able to bring fresh content ideas and ways of thinking
- Ability to film content using Canon or Sony cameras, and on a smart phone, with an understanding of lighting and audio recording
- Experience editing video on Adobe Premiere Pro, and mobile programmes like CapCut are a bonus
- Ability to design social thumbnails and graphics using Abobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience using Adobe After Effects is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Experience planning and scheduling content across multiple social platforms
- Confident social copywriter who can write in the KISS and KISS Fresh brand tone of voice
- Proactive, positive, committed and able to work calmly under pressure
- Organised with a sharp eye for detail
- A team player with a collaborative approach to working
- Strong communication skills – both in person and virtually – and good time management skills
- Passion for radio, music and youth culture
Expiry Date 11th July 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers