LISTEN is one of the UK’s leading audio production companies. We produce content for brands, broadcasters and streaming platforms, delivering the highest possible quality of content to millions of listeners around the world.
We have 25 years’ experience behind us and a huge passion for the future of audio.
We have a vacancy for a full-time podcast producer.
As a Listen producer you will be expected to continually deliver the highest editorial and production standards and continually develop practical, creative proposals for the content for which you are responsible. The key elements of the job are:
- Taking day-to-day charge of one or more podcasts
- Being responsible for idea generation, scripting, recording, editing and delivery
- Client and talent liaison
- Continually creating entertaining and informative content that is compliant and audience-appropriate
Who are we looking for?: You’ll be someone with significant podcast production experience, used to dealing with known talent and you will have:
- Excellent scripting skills
- The ability to get the best out of your host(s)
- Developed audio editing skills (preferably Pro Tools and/or Reaper)
- A meticulous nature
- A proven ability to research subject areas thoroughly and effectively using a range of sources
- An ability to forward plan effectively
- A natural propensity to be a self-starter, while also collaborating with an AP and an Exec
- A flow of new ideas and the ability to articulate them effectively
This role will involve the production of a major new Health and Wellbeing series and the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of creating content in this area.
Listen values all people and ideas and continually strives to be a place where everyone is welcome.
If you think you’ve got what to takes to succeed in this role and that you’d enjoy being part of the Listen team, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a brief (max 250 words) covering note to email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight 25th August 2021