Social Media Producer – Absolute and Magic
We are looking for a Social Media Producer to work across the social teams for Magic Radio and Absolute Radio.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work on the social media output for two key Bauer brands, Magic Radio and Absolute Radio. Reporting into the Digital Editors for both brands, you will develop ideas and work with other teams within the business such as Marketing, producers, commercial teams, and the wider Magic Radio and Absolute Radio social media teams.
The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about social media, understanding how to utilise platforms separately to reach our target audiences on Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), TikTok and YouTube. With a keen eye for trends, fresh ideas, and an ability to speak in our brand’s tone of voice. Someone who shows initiative in bringing plans and ideas to fruition and can successfully build working relationships with talent and the wider Magic Radio and Absolute Radio teams.
This is a hybrid working role between home and our office in London, and simultaneously working across the Magic Radio and Absolute Radio brands.
Magic Radio is a legendary well-loved brand and is part of the Bauer Audio Portfolio. We are a brand for people over 35 and beyond, who want a positive space to take a beat, find a smile, discover a meaningful moment and connect to the music they love; we enjoy life and live it together right now. With 3.8 million listeners on air and counting our goal is to produce world class content that reaches new and existing customers both on air, online and on social.
Magic is a fun team. We value authenticity and passion. A place where everyone is welcome to participate and bring ideas. We show respect for each other. Good communication is key to everyone working together. Music knowledge and understanding of the audience is important.
Absolute Radio is the station where Real Music Matters and is part of the Bauer Audio Portfolio. We reach five million listeners on air, across a portfolio of 10 radio stations. We pride ourselves on our music knowledge and actively encourage discussion on air and across our social media platforms.
You’ll be part of a passionate team who loves Absolute Radio and understands the lives of the audience. Our team is dedicated to creating entertaining and engaging content. We’re ambitious and forward thinking, we put our audience first and we want to be the best we can be, with innovation at the core of what we do.
- Creating and scheduling posts across Magic Radio and Absolute Radio’s social platforms to promote on air content, music, events and topical content
- Working with the wider Magic and Absolute Radio teams on station initiatives and commercial projects
- Working alongside talent and guests to create social content
- Liaising with producers about on-air content and reflecting it on social
- Community engagement across our social platforms, interacting with our followers and answering questions
- When applicable, working out of hours at Magic Radio or Absolute Radio events, live posting on our social media platforms and creating content on the go
- Shows initiative in bringing ideas to fruition
- Someone with an understanding of the social media landscape, who is able to bring fresh content ideas
- Experience creating and editing content for different social media platforms, with an understanding of how to cater to the audience on each platform
- Able to write in a brand’s tone of voice, and understands how to portray a brand identity on social media
- The ability to work with, and alongside, a team of content creators
- Strong communication skills – both in person and virtually – and an organised individual with attention to detail
- Experience writing copy, with knowledge of good spelling and grammar
- Experience in video editing software (preferentially Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience in creating assets on Adobe Photoshop
- Beneficial: experience working in a live broadcast environment
Expiry date 18th September 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street voucher