Traffic Researchers LiveDrive Traffic Programme
We are looking to recruit four traffic researchers for our LiveDrive traffic programme that we broadcast in conjunction with Dublin City Council’s Traffic Management Centre every weekday.
Following a period of training you will be based at our studio in Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8
The positions will be on a part time basis and will form part of a rotating panel of researchers for the programme.
There are two shift times that the programme broadcasts from 6.45am to 10.15am and from 3.45pm to 7.15pm.
- A good knowledge of Dublin City & County road structure is necessary.
- A detailed orientated person.
- An ability to process large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to show initiative.
- A good team player.
For more details please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to:
Mick Hanley CEO at email@example.com