Sales Account Manager
KCLR is Carlow and Kilkenny's local radio station; a multi-media company that creates, promotes, and distributes visual and audio content on air, social, web and mobile platforms. KCLR is the biggest and most powerful media company in Carlow and Kilkenny with an unrivalled audience. With expansion plans KCLR have an exciting opportunity as a radio sales executive which entails business development and revenue generation activities for the radio station.
This exciting and dynamic role has a key focus in developing and selling marketing solutions to a range of businesses across media platforms, including on air, digital, online and promotions.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious have excellent interpersonal skills, be energetic, creative, driven and be able to work on their own initiative. Radio experience is not a necessity as full training will be provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate Revenue from selling of traditional advertising plus social and digital campaigns
- Manage existing customer base
- Generate new business and business development
- Establish strong relationships with clients
- Monitor competitor activity
- Meet and exceed all targets as set by Direct Sales Manager
- Speaking with customers or clients either over the phone or face-to-face
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Adhere to company’s credit control policy
- Engage with KCLR staff to ensure delivery of commercial activity
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- A dynamic, yet responsible attitude
- Strong multi- tasking ability
- The ability to devise Innovative and creative sales pitches
- Passion for media & sales is the key for success in this role
CV's to email@example.com