Senior Brand Marketing Designer
We are Global
We think big, work hard and never stand still. It’s our talented and passionate people that make us leaders in creativity and innovation and the proud home to the best media and entertainment on the planet.
We’re here to make everyone’s day brighter. That’s everyone from our Globallers, to our audiences, every partner we work with and every community we work in. Whether we’re making shows or making headlines, making everyone’s day brighter is behind everything we do.
Whether we’re in the studio, building a world-class Global Player app, or producing fast-moving digital content, we’re at our best when we’re working together. It’s why we show up, deliver great work and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Senior Brand Marketing Designer
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Brand Marketing Creative Lead
Overview of job
The Senior Brand Marketing Designer will be responsible for working on the large Brand Marketing projects across our Radio Brands, delivering nationwide campaigns across Outdoor and Digital and social mediums.
You would work closely with the Head of Design and Creative Lead to help produce world class creative working on a variety of projects E.g., Animation, branding and logo design, print and digital, in a fast paced, ever evolving environment. You will be fundamental in helping the team deliver and maintain the highest standards.
You would also help to mentor the junior members of the brand design team to help maintain the highest design standards.
4 best things about the job
- Working on some the very best brands. Creating visuals from brief to completion for all the well-known Global Brands and seeing your work all over the country.
- An outstanding, fun and bubbly design team that work tirelessly for one another!
- Seeing the fruits of your labour live whether online or on outdoor mediums
- The People, the Culture, and the Vibe of all Globallers is one which makes this role more than just design fulfilling!
Measures of success – In the first few months, you would have:
- Develop a deep understanding of our brands, our competitors, and the market in which we operate.
- Demonstrate high levels of creative enthusiasm, clearly highlighting your passion through ground-breaking, eye-catching designs.
- Play a pivotal role in helping to deliver world-class creative to help global achieve commercial success.
- Show ability to collaborate and connect with your peers and key partners across the business.
- Create stunning end to end campaigns, from concept and ideation right through to production and delivery across a range of channels, including OOH, print, social, and digital.
Responsibilities of the role
- Working closely with the Head of Design and Creative Lead to create stunning visuals.
- Innovating the latest in visual solutions.
- Ability to create superior, original design work pushing the design boundaries whilst staying within our brand guidelines.
- Continue to rework and create brand creative in line with the commercial ambitions and business requirements
- Implement the brand identity across the website, campaigns, social channels, packaging, in physical spaces and all branded content.
- Work closely with the Head of Design and Creative Lead in delivering engaging and seamless design experience with the team.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- 4+ years of industry experience, either agency or client side. Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding taste and creative approach to brand led design, with a fantastic portfolio showcasing a great eye for layout, imagery, typography and colour.
- Have a keen eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills and timekeeping.
- Team player and able to take care of tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Cinema 4D knowledge would be a bonus.
- Shown experience of creating high proficiency designs and artwork for both digital and print is advantageous.
- Proven senior designer experience or a creative looking to step up into a senior role.
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global