Video Producer – KISS
We are looking for a Video Producer to join the team at KISS in London. We are an ambitious visual content team looking for someone with brilliant creative and video production skills to join our squad!
KISS is an experience and a fun place to be. We value realness and passion. We always have something relevant to tell you about. A place where everyone is welcome. We like a laugh but we’re always kind and promise to practice what we preach. We’re honest and we have opinions. We are on your level and will earn your attention never demand it. We will never stand still. We will always hold up great talent we believe in. Above all music is our life.
Reporting into the KISS Head of Social & Video, you’ll be creating stand-out visual content for our 15-35-year-old online audience. This role will focus on creating content for our biggest show, KISS Breakfast with Jordan & Perri, as well as creating social video for the rest of the KISS Network, including at our brand-owned events in the UK and abroad.
Whether in the studio, on location, through a green screen or even remotely, you have a passion for, and expert knowledge of, short-form video and its potential to both drive awareness of KISS and create an emotional connection with our audience.
You are highly creative, you always have a new social idea to share, plus you can forward plan for bigger and more ambitious projects. You’re naturally curious and always want to learn something new, then share it with those are you. You’re clued into the social media landscape, and evolution of video platforms like YouTube and TikTok, and are constantly adapting your ideas and ways of working to maximise the reach and engagement of the content you create. You are experienced at developing hero ideas and content formats, and you can spot opportunities on the fly.
This is a very collaborative role that works closely with teams throughout KISS including Programming, Marketing and Music. It’s a hands-on and varied role, centred around filming, editing and creative idea brainstorming. You will be working mainly in our office in central London, but there is flexibility for some working from home.
You have experience filming with a variety of camera equipment (Canon & Sony) and are confident in setting up and monitoring lighting and sound.
You have an in-depth knowledge of all social platforms and how to edit for each, from TikTok to YouTube, you have it nailed!
You are proficient at using video editing software (Premiere Pro & CapCut) and have experience with design and motion graphics (Photoshop & After Effects are a plus). You are always trying new things both on set and in the edit, and you want to stay ahead of the curve – creating innovative social video that cuts through.
Finally, you have a genuine passion for KISS, music, entertainment, and youth culture, and have your finger on the pulse of what our 15-35yo audience are engaging with and sharing online.
- Conceptualising, filming and editing KISS video content – everything from daily radio show content to hero editorial video, and content at live events. You will own the whole video production process from filming/editing to uploading, titling/tagging, and designing cover images.
- Pre-production and management of video shoots, including liaising with cross-functional Bauer teams, relevant third parties, and suppliers e.g. video kit hire companies.
- Confidently setting up lighting equipment and monitoring sound quality and ensuring these are industry standard.
- Development of social video ideas and content formats, including pitching new video concepts to wider teams.
- Working with the Head of Social & Video to feed into ongoing video content strategy for the KISS network.
- Working with commercial stakeholders to create best-in-class co-branded video content.
The Ideal Candidate
- Self-shooter with significant editing experience.
- Directing and producing video shoots, both in-studio and on location.
- Experience planning and editing short-form video for different online platforms, including experience editing for sound-off.
- Experience creating visual content for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and expert knowledge about these platforms.
- Experience in filming live video content, including at events.
- Development of video ideas including visual treatments and storyboards (some scripting experience useful) – with the ability to sell-in ideas to key stakeholders.
- Awareness of media law, Ofcom compliance and Health & Safety requirements on shoots.
- Pro-active, committed, quick thinking and able to work calmly under pressure.
- Can-do attitude and a team player.
- Strong communication skills and excellent time management skills are essential.
- Extensive experience in multi-platform video production including a strong portfolio/showreel of work.
- Highly experienced self-shooter with significant experience using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Teams (or similar).
Expiry Date 29th October 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers