We Are Grape is one of the UK’s leading radio, audio and podcast production companies. We craft world-class audio entertainment that makes the world listen more closely. Our two areas of expertise are music and young-minded audiences.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Producer to work across our BBC dance programmes. This is a 3-5 day role (to be discussed with the successful candidate). The role starts in May for an initial 3 months, with a view to develop into a permanent contract.
Required skills and experience:
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about dance and electronic music and culture, including the more mainstream areas of dance music.
- You have BBC radio and studio experience, preferably on live shows.
- You are experienced and proficient using BBC’s editing, scheduling and playout software (VCS/Dira – Highlander, StarTrak and SchedOrg), as well as other audio editing systems, such as Cubase and Ableton.
- You are confident using Photoshop and ideally have experience creating social media assets and strategy. Video editing skills would also be highly desirable.
- You are organised, quick thinking and able to use your initiative.
- You have good script-writing skills, with great attention to detail.
- You are great at working as part of a team – both remotely and in an office environment – and have experience working closely with on-air talent.
- You have high standards and will take great pride in creating brilliant radio and video content for our clients.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please send your CV, covering letter, examples of recent work and answers to the following questions to email@example.com by Monday April 26th:
- Who are your two favourite dance music artists right now, and why?
What was the best DJ set you’ve experienced live?
Who would you tip for big things in 2021, and beyond?.
Grape is committed to diversity, inclusion and equality and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and areas of society.